Become a CASA Volunteer.
Lift up a child's voice.
CASA Volunteers are ordinary people who come from all walks of life, with a variety of professional, educational and ethnic backgrounds. Many are employed full time. They are carefully screened for objectivity, competence and commitment. The volunteer commitment requires about 15 hours per month and can be completed (mostly) on your own schedule.
To Become a CASA volunteer and make a difference in a child's life you must:
- Be 21 or older
- Submit an electronic application
- Attend an interview with a program staff member
- Consent to and pass a criminal background and child abuse registry checks
- Complete a 30 hour volunteer training course
- Commit to serve at least 24 months on assigned case